Who is RedChirp?
RedChirp™ was founded by a team of experienced SaaS entrepreneurs with a passion for—and a proven track record of helping—small- and medium-sized local businesses compete with the Big Brands.
WE BELIEVE the way consumers and smaller businesses communicate is fundamentally changing, and the global pandemic has accelerated that rate of change.
Today, consumers want:
1) More contactless methods of doing business, from sales and service, to payment, through delivery and pickup too.
2) Convenient ways to connect with businesses the way they connect with friends, including text and video.
3) To build authentic, personal relationships with people they can trust at local businesses, that they can keep coming back to and recommend to their friends and family.
4) To feel like their time is respected. No more multi-hour delivery windows, just hoping people and goods will arrive.
5) To know their opinion and satisfaction matter, by having quick ways to deliver ratings and feedback.
WE BELIEVE there’s a better way for smaller businesses to connect with prospects and customers—and we are building it!
WE BELIEVE small businesses should be able to:
- Connect with customers in a way that’s convenient and natural for everyone.
- Meet and exceed consumer expectations being redefined by the Big Brands.
- Easily cover for and collaborate with your colleagues and team members.
- Build powerful connections with customers that result in sales, glowing reviews, repeat business and referrals.
WE BELIEVE small businesses shouldn’t have to:
- Build a solution from scratch.
- Shoehorn together a bunch of different tools to get the job done.
- Pay huge sums or make long commitments.
- Hire a team of IT professionals.
- Buy and maintain work smartphones for every member of their team.
- Resign themselves to being contacted by customers at all hours of the night or when out of the office.
WE BELIEVE there are tools and technologies out there that provide little pieces of what you need. But we’re building the complete, all-in-one solution.
And we’re building it specifically for small businesses.
Why is RedChirp focused on small businesses?
Small businesses are important! We understand that every small business is someone’s dream built with their own vision and elbow grease. It’s the way they will support their family, provide opportunity for others, and contribute to making the same community they live in and love a better place.
But small businesses are underserved. The truth is, customers expect the same conveniences and service—or maybe even more!—from their local businesses as they do from huge, publicly traded companies.
And those expectations keep rising, especially when it comes to technology. But small businesses just don’t have the same resources the Big Brands do.
Owners and managers are often working in the business doing critical tasks, and that makes it hard to work on the business and do things like: research new technologies, learn and integrate them, and train their staff how to use them.
They don’t usually have their own IT teams and developers on hand to complete complex integrations, and they need to be able to roll out new improvements quickly, without breaking the bank, and without having to make huge changes to how they run the rest of their business.
At RedChirp, we believe in small business.
We believe you can delight your customers without breaking the bank and enjoy doing it too.
You make it possible. RedChirp makes it easy.